Angela tagged me...
No tagging from me, as usual...if you see this and want to list your books, go for it!
Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you, in no particular order, and not necessarily favorites. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes...
1. AVA (Carole Maso)
2. Bel Canto (Ann Patchett)
3. Watership Down (Richard Adams)
4. The Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien) [That kinda counts as one, I guess.]
5. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen)
6. Voyage of the Dawn Treader (C.S. Lewis)
7. Bridge to Terabithia (Katherine Paterson)
8. The Velveteen Rabbit (Margery Williams)
9. Atonement (Ian McEwan)
10. A Wrinkle in Time (Madeleine L'Engle)
11. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
12. Where the Red Fern Grows (Wilson Rawls)
13. A Natural History of the Senses (Diane Ackerman)
14. Pilgrim at Tinker Creek (Annie Dillard)
15. The Things They Carried (Tim O'Brien)
This was fun!