Anyways, enough about work. It's the weekend, and I've only brought maybe four hours of work home total. So I have a few things I want to get accomplished:
- Organize the songs on my MP3 player--I use it mainly for running now, and sometimes at work, so I'm going to get rid of slower, quieter songs and keep/add faster, louder songs.
- Finish cleaning/organizing the apartment.
- I haven't done much reading lately, at all. And Megan from work let me borrow four books! So all these poor lonely books deserve my company this weekend.
- Go running on both days! I didn't run today (raise = wine), but if tomorrow or Sunday I can do a long run of about six miles or so, I'll feel pretty good about the week. I'll do six again midweek next week, and then the Reindeer Romp is on that Saturday. I think I should be in decent shape if I can just keep it going.
- Grocery shopping.
- Do the work that I brought home. This will probably have to happen on Saturday evening, since the day will be busy with recycling, sleeping in (a must!) and running while it's light out. This is annoying, because there are certainly other things I'd rather be doing on Saturday night.